What we do
Here are a few things we do really well
The PDS is the result of a merger of the Integrated Resorts Scheme (IRS) and Real Estate Scheme (RES), which came into force in 2005, which allows foreigners to acquire residential properties in Mauritius...
The Invest Hotel Scheme (IHS) allows hotel developers to finance the development of a hotel project by allowing them to sell villas, suites, rooms or other components that form part of the hotel to individual buyers.
Only the best
- South, Bois Chéri Residential LandSouth, Bois Chéri
- Center, Cote D'Or Residential LandCenter, Cote D'Or
- Center, Quatre Bornes HouseCenter, Quatre Bornes
- Center, Moka Residential LandCenter, Moka
- South, Mare d'Albert Residential LandSouth, Mare d'Albert
- Center, Highlands VillaCenter, Highlands
- North, Grand Baie Residential LandNorth, Grand Baie
- North, Pereybere ApartmentNorth, Pereybere
- North, Grand Baie HouseNorth, Grand Baie
"There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
- The minimum investment amount for an investor to obtain the status of Permanent Resident or a holder of an immovable property under an existing scheme to obtain the status of Resident has been reduced from USD 500,000 to USD 375,000.
- A person is eligible to the first-time buyer registration duty exemption even if he or his spouse is or was the co-owner of an immovable property...