What we do best at BASE Properties
Here are a few things BASE Properties do really well
The PDS is the result of a merger of the Integrated Resorts Scheme (IRS) and Real Estate Scheme (RES), which came into force in 2005, which allows foreigners to acquire residential properties in Mauritius...
The Invest Hotel Scheme (IHS) allows hotel developers to finance the development of a hotel project by allowing them to sell villas, suites, rooms or other components that form part of the hotel to individual buyers.
Unique opportunities at BASE Properties
- North, Belle Vue Harel Residential LandNorth, Belle Vue Harel
- Center, Quatre Bornes HouseCenter, Quatre Bornes
- West, Flic En Flac Residential LandWest, Flic En Flac
- South, Bois Chéri Residential LandSouth, Bois Chéri
- South, Mare d'Albert Residential LandSouth, Mare d'Albert
- West, Flic En Flac PenthouseWest, Flic En Flac
- East, Beau Champ ApartmentEast, Beau Champ
- East, Beau Champ HouseEast, Beau Champ
- East, Beau Champ Residential LandEast, Beau Champ
"There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
BASE Properties can assist you in all your real estate needs / investment
& bring you to materialize your dream.
- A person is eligible to the first-time buyer registration duty exemption even if he or his spouse is or was the co-owner of an immovable property...
- The minimum investment amount for an investor to obtain the status of Permanent Resident or a holder of an immovable property under an existing scheme to obtain the status of Resident has been reduced from USD 500,000 to USD 375,000.